The City of Winfield’s Building Department was established to protect and promote the health, safety and general welfare of the residents of Winfield by enforcing building codes and construction guidelines that comply with the West Virginia State Fire Commission and the City of Winfield Ordinances.
Building permits are required for all construction, remodeling/renovations, demolition and electrical or mechanical upgrading. Permits are not required for painting and home repairs if they are done by the homeowner.
Our building inspector is Charles Roberts.
- Building Permit Fee Schedule
- Building Permit Application
- B & O FORM
- Business License Application
- Sewer Application & User Agreement
- Sewer Tap Application
If you don’t have a PDF reader you can choose from one of these.
- Foxit is a full featured reader.
- Sumatra is a no nonsense reader and the smallest download size.
- Adobe is the largest download but most common.